Meeting Notes for 7 May
Present: Bob, Liz, TomJ, Ken, Edit
- Cosmic Analysis Queue:
- We discussed on how the queue was implemented and rolled out on 13. We decided we would check with Mihael for better ideas on how to use our resource better (ie: nodes).
- Bug 613: Limit number of files for analyses:
- Bob tested this at www13 and it works. Changes will be included in the next rollout to production.
- Bug 562: Add 2 digits to latitude and longitude in Geometry.
- Changes will be included in the next rollout to production.
- Bug 250: string sanitization:
- Will be rolled out to production.
- Bug 607: Cosmic Data Search bottlenecks:
- Implemented the query at login time for number of splits, schools and states in the db and store values in the user session. Will be rolled out to production.
- Bug 307: When analyses fail, the error page is uninformative:
- I will roll out code updates to production sending emails to Bob and Edit for the time being.
- Cosmic Uploads: we discussing the traditional way we are using against streaming. I will move some of the test code to production so we can do more testing (hidden from the user).
- Guest user:
- We will remove the right to "enter" and "save" data from this user.
- Upgrade to Argonne computers: we will wait for Dan's proposal.
- Migration to Java 7: in progress.
- Posters: we need to work with Marge's proposal.
-- Main.EditPeronja - 2014-05-07