Meeting Notes for 17 Mar 2010
Present: Phong, Bob, Mihael, Liz
Absent: TomL, TomJ, Marge
- Switch LIGO data pull cronjob (and processing) to be every night
- Apache keeps dying on
www13 - need to investigate
- Move away from redirecting from Mihael's ANL-MCS home directory
- We are running off of
data2 once again
data3 is presently running, being tested with Ubuntu 10.04a3 and appears to be stable under load
- Need PDUs set up so we can remote-powercycle the servers
- Begin planning to migrate to Ubuntu 10.04 after release and stabilization (10.04.1?)
- Minimize use of custom-compiled stuff where possible
- Notification user tests?
- Comments on posters, data, plots should get a notification à la Facebook.
- Notification-on-response? Do we know who's commented on a poster/plot?
- See: facebook
- Need a source for some of the messages?
- Envelope shows all messages in box - only show unread?
- Autodelete after one year? Six months?
- Data feed to LIGO has been restored now that
- Screenshots of engineering-prototype SUPER-BLUESTONE soon (after telecon!)
-- Main.PhongNguyen - 17 Mar 2010