- cluster hardware status, e-Lab software status, system reliabilty, bug tracking issues, future development issues.
Web Server Software
- New documentation for web server software (with as much software pulled from repositories as we can)
- server software that we build from source code: why we do it this way, and how to do it. This includes Apache httpd, PHP, MySQL and other web server tools.
Web Server Configuration
- documentation of web server build and configuration
- documentation of database server software build and configuration
- Ligo data setup and processes needed to plot the data.
- CMS Instrument for Masterclass Analysis.
Cosmic Processes/Fixes Documentation
Recreation of Blessfiles
- The blessfiles generated by Split.pl before Sept 14 2014 needed to be recreated. This was necessary due to an improvement in the precision for the calculation of the channel, trigger and error values.
Revision of Split, ThresholdTimes, WireDelay and Shower
- The Shower Study needed to be revised. Mark Adams, Bob Peterson and Edit Peronja debugged all the steps in the Shower Study and modified the code. The documentation in this link has details of this revision.
This topic: ELabs
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Foswiki?